The LVMPD Records and Fingerprint Bureau has resumed its normal hours of operation to include weekends. The bureau, located at 400 S. Martin L. King Boulevard, will operate from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
Citizens are encouraged to schedule an appointment online ahead of time to apply for work cards, convicted offender registration services, and to file or receive a traffic or crime report. The appointment system is available by clicking on the following link: http://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/RecordsFingerprintBureau/Pages/default.aspx
The LVMPD is still asking citizens to first access online services for records requests, telephonic reporting or Online Reporting before going to a physical location. The new online CCW permit application will allow the citizen to electronically apply, remit payment, and schedule their appointment. Citizens can also go to their local area command to file a police report and access other services as well. Area commands and the Evidence Vault will continue to operate with normal business hours.
Everyone who visits LVMPD Headquarters or its area commands is required to adhere to the following safety protocols:
- It will be mandatory that all visitors wear a mask. Visitors should bring their own masks, or one can be provided if supplies are available.
- Temperatures will be taken of all visitors. Anyone presenting with a fever or illness will be asked to return at a later date.
- Only citizens requiring services should be present. Visitors are advised to refrain from bringing family members or friends.
- Visitors are also asked to bring a cell phone, so they can wait safely outside until called.
- Those waiting outside will be required to exercise social distancing and stay at least six feet apart.
PDF of Press Release Below: