We will be rolling out our (what we hope to be monthly) Giveaways soon!
First one will be for January and entrance period will be from Jan. 15th through the 31st.
February entrance period will be from the 1st through the 29th.
Nevada Carry has just released a report on self-defense related firearms uses from within the State. According to media reports documented by Nevada Carry there were 29 incidents reported by local news media outlets in 2019.
According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal there were two self-defense related shootings in the Las Vegas Valley that were not reported...
Saturday December 27th, 2019 - After investigating the sound of breaking glass in her home, a Las Vegas women shot at an intruder she found breaking into her residence at around 11:15 AM...
We are excited to introduce you to Nevada’s Newest Resource for EVERYTHING Shooting Sports and Firearms Training in Nevada: NV SHOOT & TRAIN! We are a News Portal, Guide and Community all rolled int one and we are excited to bring this new, unique, community driven one-stop resource to all Nevadans!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to NV Shoot & Train!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NV Shoot & Train's Website.
NV Shoot & Train is located at:
- Nevada , United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the NV Shoot & Train website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, NV Shoot & Train and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on NV Shoot & Train. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.nvshootandtrain.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.nvshootandtrain.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.nvshootandtrain.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.nvshootandtrain.com
Redistribute content from NV Shoot & Train (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. NV Shoot & Train does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of NV Shoot & Train, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws NV Shoot & Train shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- NV Shoot & Train reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to NV Shoot & Train a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of NV Shoot & Train's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Use of Our Classifieds Section
By utilizing our Classifieds Section You Hereby Agree That:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You understand that NV Shoot & Train DOES NOT become involved in transactions between parties and does not certify, investigate, or in any way guarantee the legal capacity of any party to transact.
- You are responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, any applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
- You will not use the section or any part of our website for any illegal purpose.
- If you are at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, you will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
- You will help to ensure the overall openness and accessibility of the site to all users through a peer-review process. You understand that failure to adhere to proper internet protocol and etiquette may result in removal of your listings or more severe corrective action.
- NVSSFTN may edit or remove information, including your listings, from the site without notice.
- If you violate these terms, NV Shoot & Train may permanently remove you from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. Whilst NV Shoot & Train ABSOLUTELY BELIEVES AND CHAMPIONS "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms," NV Shoot & Train will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.
- You agree to abide by the spam and listing policies. You may only have one account and may only list an item once, in the correct category, and in your physical location.
- You understand that the sale or trade of animals or anything illegal (based on Local, State and/or Federal Law) on NV Shoot & Train is prohibited.
- You take responsibility for your actions whilst using NV Shoot & Train. You also take responsibility for any and all of your actions related to, or resulting from, your use of NV Shoot & Train. Further, you are solely responsible for any and all consequences of such actions.
- You indemnify and hold harmless NV Shoot & Train and/or it's advertisers or sponsors and all of their owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by your use of NV Shoot & Train, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
- NV Shoot & Train may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying you. As a user, you are solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Your privacy is critically important to us!
Like most website operators, NV Shoot & Train collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request's. NV Shoot & Train's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how NV Shoot & Train's visitors use its website. From time to time, NV Shoot & Train may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
NV Shoot & Train also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.nvshootandtrain.com blog posts. NV Shoot & Train only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to NV Shoot & Train's websites choose to interact with NV Shoot & Train in ways that require NV Shoot & Train to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that NV Shoot & Train gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.nvshootandtrain.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
NV Shoot & Train discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on NV Shoot & Train's behalf or to provide services available at NV Shoot & Train's website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using NV Shoot & Train's website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. NV Shoot & Train will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, NV Shoot & Train discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when NV Shoot & Train believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NV Shoot & Train, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://www.nvshootandtrain.com and have supplied your email address, NV Shoot & Train may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with NV Shoot & Train and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. NV Shoot & Train takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
NV Shoot & Train may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. NV Shoot & Train may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, NV Shoot & Train does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, NV Shoot & Train uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with NV Shoot & Train – by purchasing NV Shoot & Train's services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, NV Shoot & Train collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with NV Shoot & Train. NV Shoot & Train does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
DELETING PERSONAL DATA/INFORMATION FROM OUR SITE
You can easily remove your information by going to your profile and in the profile menu select: Profile -> Edit Profile -> and then on the page select Delete Profile. Doing so deletes all personal information from our databases. Direct Link: https://www.nvshootandtrain.com/community/profile/deleteProfile . You can also contact us and ask that your profile be deleted. In this case please provide us with your username and email used for the profile. For security reasons, you must have access to the email address as a verification will be sent to that email address prior to deleting any data.
Credit & Contact Information
In mid 2019 our founder had a vision and began laying the foundation for what you see today.
The Nevada Shooting Sports & Firearms Training Network is the brainchild of Brian Bartolome, a 42 year old (August 2019) Semi-Native Las Vegan/Nevadan. While actually Born in So. Cal his parents moved here when he was just a couple of months old (Thank God!).
Though his family wasn't firearms fanatics they did own an old Sears Roebuck 20ga shotgun and 22lr. His father would finally introduce him to those firearms at age 12 in the early 90's when he also bought him his first Ruger 10/22 (all of which he still owns to this day!).
He would enjoy that rifle only for a couple of years when adolescence got in the way and he turned his sights to cars, girls and other things boys in their teens find interest in. For the longest time he would find himself buying into the liberal logic on firearms and never saw the true appreciation and joy that firearms could really bring... something he would later regret.
From there he would focus on Automotive Technology which he applied to several jobs as an older teen into his early 20's. He would then move-on to Vegas' #1 industry and start working Security at local casino properties TI and the Mirage in the early late 90's and early 2000's. From there he would hire on to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department as a civilian employee in 2001 and, where as of 2019, he is still employed.
In 1995 at the young age 18 he married his love of his life and they would over the next two years to a handsome son and beautiful daughter. He would later go on to start coaching his kids football teams for several years which would later lead him to see the need of a more central and local information system on youth sports was needed.
During this time, and during a short stint in Nightlife Promotions, he would start to learn the basics of web development and would apply this to creating a couple of local centralized informational websites, one of which he would later convert into a local non-profit organization he and his wife would found in 2012 called the LV Sportz Foundation... where he still serves as Board Chair and Executive Director in 2019.
Then thankfully in the beginning of 2017, seeing a need to keep his family safe, he would rekindled his Love with Firearms and would start to come across the fun and joy that are attached to them.
Later in 2018 while looking for training to hone his skills for Self-Defense reasons he became intrigued by various local shooting matches he came across. While not a very serious competitor, he found the skills attached to some of these matches as a supplement to just going out for "Target Practice" and seamingly found joy in the local semi-competitive events just for the fun and skill building aspects of them.
Taking all of his previous experiences and joys he would drum up the idea for a centralized informational source just for Nevada for those well-established and those new to firearms and its related activites such as shooting for fun and sport as well as for training for things such as: safe usage and handling; self-defense; for participation in shooting sports.
What drives this is the hope of keeping the state 2A friendly by making it easier for people throughout the state to become aware of the various opportunities out there to become knowledgeable on the safe use and handling of firearms; to help provide them way to find their first opportunity to experience shooting; and to keep them, and those already established as firearms owners, engaged in training and activity not just for self-defense but for fun as well;
He wanted to do this with emphasis on creating not just an informational portal but a social community as well, open to everyone both new and established, with the goal of growing the love of firearms and shooting sports. To take it a step further, he wanted to par that with his experience in and love for the local non-profit sector to give back to State focused community and youth oriented organizations with similar aspirations.