The Gun Store is hiring for a Range Master. This is a full time position with benefit options after a 30 day probationary period. Must have an open availability. Bilingual is preferred but not required.
All applications are to be submitted IN PERSON from 10am to 5pm ONLY!
• Greet Customers
• Ensure safe firearm handling
• Supervise and instruct each guest/shooter on the range
• Ensure maintenance of firearms
• Maintain range cleanliness
• Perform safety checks on a large assortment of firearms
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Basic to advanced knowledge of firearms
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to read and write fluently in English
• Ability to pass a drug test and background check
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Nevada I.D.
Preferred but not required
• Additional certifications that would enhance the knowledge of this position such as
o NRA certification
o Armorer's Training
o EMT Training
o CFP Training
This job description is not all inclusive; employees may be assigned extra duties as needed. Employees may be cross-trained into different departments as needed by TGS.
Please apply In-Person. Any emailed applications, resumes or replies to this post WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Company address: 2900 E. Tropicana Ave Las Vegas NV 89121