Homeland Personal Protection Launches Certified Instructor ProgramWritten by Brian Bartolome
Program is designed to educate Instructor Candidates about what it takes to become a qualified NV CFP Instructor and how to safely develop students in their defense plan at a high level through the HPP Training Program. This package of Student and Instructor Level Courses are a great path to achieve learning the Knowledge to teach and become the Master of the Method to transfer that knowledge to students.
Latest from Brian Bartolome
- Justice Department Announces New Rule to Address Stabilizing Braces, Accessories Used to Convert Pistols into Short-Barreled Rifles
- Nevada Firearms Academy and Range Joins NVST Network Program
- BigDaddy's Firearms Training Joins NVST Network Program
- Green Valley Range is Hiring
- Sportsman's Warehouse Henderson is Hiring