Agreement between NVST Network Program member and NV Shoot & Train (hereby referred to as ‘NVST’)
- IMPORTANT: By subscribing, purchasing, and making use of the NVST Network Program and card you agree to everything contained herein. In this agreement the word "card" refers to the NVST Network Program; "you(r)" means the person whose name appears on the NVST Network Program Membership Subscription and card; "we", "our" and "us" refer to NVST. When "NVST Participating Network Business Member" or "PNBM’s" are mentioned in this agreement they will be taken to mean any companies who have an agreement with NVST to offer benefits to NVST Network Program members.
- The card, and thus membership and program in and of itself, is only valid for use by persons who are 21 years of age or older and who are not prohibited by state or federal laws from owning or possessing a firearm. By subscribing, making payment, registering for membership you hereby declare that you are both.
- The membership and card is not transferable and is to be used solely by the person whose name appears on the face of the card. Allowing your card, knowingly or not, to be used or duplicated in any fashion may be grounds for immediate membership termination at NVST’s sole discretion, without reimbursement, and may result in a permanent suspension/ban from the program.
- Upon receipt of your digital or physical (if available) card you agree to activate it using one of the activation methods described in the ‘how to activate card’ section in the members only area of our website.
- Partner companies who offer benefits to NVST Network Program members may request valid and legal identification (even if photo is included on digital card) when a discount is requested and, within reason, can refuse a discount or offer if suitable and authentic identification is not provided.
- Any information you submit by registering for, downloading/installing, or using the card or that you may disclose during your membership period will be kept strictly confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties without your express consent. NVST has a strict privacy and anti-spam policy.
You do agree however to receive NVST Network Program related and NVST General emails and/or notifications. These emails and/or notifications will be sent directly by NVST only. These emails will be kept to a minimum. You may ‘opt’ out of the General E-newsletter but we encourage you to not ‘opt’ out of the NVST Network Program emails as they contain vital program information.
We will send out emails for any program or benefit related updates, but it is your responsibility to check the members only area of our website on a regular basis, especially if you do not see or receive program emails or if you ‘opt’ out of the NVST Network Program emails or do not add them to your ‘allow’ lists.
- As part of your membership, you are required to create an account on our website. This account is needed so you can manage your membership, access the members only area of our website, take part in any giveaways we put on, receive program emails, and more. You must keep and maintain this website profile.
Doing so automatically makes you a part of our online social community on our website. If you do not wish to partake in community related activities of the website or otherwise have a visible social profile, you must go to https://www.nvshootandtrain.com/community/profile/preferences and set your profile privacy to “friends” which if you have not accepted any friend requests then no members of our online social community will be able to view your profile. By default this is set to “Public” and must be changed by you.
- You understand and agree that your payment method will be charged according to the pricing schedule by NVST and chosen by you. An additional processing and delivery charges for a physical card (should one become available) and short-notice order fees may be required.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- The NVST Network Program card is valid for unlimited use during the card validity period which starts and ends one year from the date you joined and paid or started payment though PNBM’s may have some limitations on per day or month use at their sole discretion and will be outlined in their benefits information. Limitations on usage must be outlined in their benefits information and provided to us to be valid. The card may not be used after the expiration date noted on your digital card or printed on the face of any physical card. To enjoy benefits beyond the expiration date, a renewal for the subsequent year's membership is required.
- The card (either digital or physical) remains our property and we may cancel it at any time with or without cause. If we cancel the card without cause, we may refund a pro-rata portion of the membership fee. You may not use the card after it is cancelled. We may list cancelled memberships/cards in information provided online to NVST PNBM’s.
- From time to time, we may run sweepstakes, competitions, and other activities for participation by members who are eligible to win certain prizes. All decisions by us on who the winner is in each instance are final.
- In the event of any dispute related to the NVST Network Program membership and/or related to use of the card, the maximum possible liability by NVST to you or any third party is the price paid for the membership that year, excluding any delivery and/or processing fees.
- We have the right to change this Agreement by notifying you of the changes. You have accepted the changes if you keep or use the card after you receive notice of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, you may terminate this agreement. Upon receipt, we will refund a pro-rata portion of the card fee.
- We shall not be liable for any breach of this agreement arising as a result of circumstances beyond our control. These shall include but not be limited to acts of God, Labor disputes, bankruptcy, discontinuance of services by partner companies, malfunction or disruption of local ISP services, failure or malfunction or disruption of international networks or internet web servers, acts of Government or Parliament, embargo, riot, war, etc.
- Lack of enforcement by us of any provisions of this agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights we may have, nor shall it in any way affect the validity of this agreement in whole or in part nor prejudice our rights to enforce the provisions thereof or take subsequent actions. You agree that if any term, clause, or provision within this contract is declared invalid, it shall not affect the remaining terms, clauses, or provisions within this contract, which shall continue to be binding.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless NVST Network Program and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, against any and all claims from third parties, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of the fulfillment by us of the obligations contemplated herein or arising from your use of any services provided by us.